Skip to main content

Grappling with life

 


 Everyone of us are struggling and grappling in our lives.


Some are struggling with dreams, while some are struggling for dreams.
Some are struggling with choices, while some are struggling for opportunities.
Some are struggling for hopes, while some are struggling for reasons.
Some are struggling to live, while some are struggling to pretend.
Some are struggling to implement while some to initiate.


So when ever in our lives we we have a lot of perplexion and trouble,
we often exclaim it as a life filled with struggle

A mere eight letter word has indeed a deep meaning,
where we have hectic life for the problems not eliminating nor trimming.

Everybody wants to overcome this hard phase.
 To have a wonderful life and all the severities having not a single mark or trace.

 We can see it in all life genres,
 and believe the history itself those who pass it  live their life with great satisfaction and Honour.

It has its existence in the life of man woman or Child,
 but the only difference being that for some the magnitude is too High and for some too mild.

We know everybody is alike.
for some struggle marks the entry of stress,
while some decide to have a battle and fight.

Some decide to face it and explore life more,
 And for some it worsens their  life and make it better and sour.

 Only difference is in the ideologies.
 For some take it as a challenge and some as a burden,
 as its entry in one's life and spontaneous or sudden .

Guys there is no need to panic,
 for every shape doesn't turn into a Titanic .
Be courageous and be Bold,
realise it early before you repent and turn old.

 Be independent you need to break all the locks,
 have faith in yourself and try to think out of the box.

Turn yourself from a ray into a Beam,
Enlighten yourself,
and become an inspirational post not an ordinary meme.

Diamonds are only found after a long Hustle 
and that's what we call struggle.

Always struggle be it morning night or noon
Remember Neil Armstrong he did not reach easily to the moon. 

Always struggle in every phase
 For a lot of hard work is done to turn silk into a Shiny Lace.

Always struggle be your Happy or not,
For India is independent today only because we fought. 

Always struggle be there abundance or lack, 
For it was not easy for Sachin to make world records and tracks.

Always struggle be it easy or very hard,
"Remember brave people create the history not cowards."


Thank you for taking out your prestigious time to read the post. Do share and comment.
Thanks and Regards
ADITI VERMA

Comments

  1. Very well written...Do share more of these . I know you have much of them preserved inside you..Waiting fir the next one to be uploaded

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was good..Share story behind the idea also

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing.......you have explained this 8 letters word (struggle) beautifully through this poem. The way you have string your thoughts in this poem is really fascinating. Keep it up.....keep sharing your thoughts with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice poetic aptitude, great choice of topic precisely explained with good examples.
    In one word it's awesome��

    ReplyDelete
  5. π“ͺ𝓢π“ͺπ”ƒπ“²π“·π“°πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too good.
    Keep it upπŸ‘πŸ»

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vocabulary painted with meaning.
    10/10 for the effort. Shall be looking forward for more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best effort. Struggle is a main part of our life

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was good
    As a writer myself I can see the flame inside you is set to cause a massive fire.try reaching out to more depths of life. You are still young and have a long way to go

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Essence Of Rain

                                                                 ESSENCE OF RAIN                                                                           I  was standing under the roof Still I got wet arms, Maybe, this is the reason I get included aloof In the matter of swarms. All of a sudden,  I was startled  To see sunshine transforming into thunder, Humanity had taken a new form Maybe mankind has caused such a blunder That nature suddenly changed to cold from bright and warm. I wonder when would the rain end and leaves would fall in the weather yellow, Everybody would be extricating and free wheeling, When plight would change to wisdom mellow, and nature will start resurrecting and posthealing. I am sitting, watching the heavy intense rain nothing can be seen nor heard Now vision has become so blurred overpowered by pain that nature cant be seen as it was but is being transformed to hazard. The droplets of rain as they touch the grou

BECAUSE I EVOLVED

BECAUSE I EVOLVED Evolution is the course of nature.. I followed the path, Being one of the creatures.   As a new born, I didn’t know anything.. Then I crawled, Stumbled a thousand times.. But eventually learnt to walk.. Because I evolved…………   Growing up is a major characteristic of living beings I grew up following the same things...   As a child, I spoke a few words, Without knowing what they meant.. Later learnt that they bear such a heavy weight, Very distant from what I dreamt… Because I evolved..   As a toddler, Every argument of mine went to my mom to be dissolved.. But now I have managed to instill in me,   The art of getting the problems solved… Because I evolved…..   Since my birth, I was beholding everything just as it was.. Without the meaning being deciphered, Now I can perfectly interpret.  if somebody being designated as an official, is actually a shephered… Because I evolved…   Every that individual who go

THANK YOU MOM

Mom, this poem is dedicated to you Just to express my gratitude and say thank you.....πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— Mom thank you for making me ready for tomorrow Thank you for encouraging me when I was in tension and sorrow. Mom, thank you for believing in my dreams Thank you for promoting the inner beauty in me rather than using supplements and creams. Mom thank you for supporting and assisting me in my every task Thank you for Being my best friend in this world of fake masks. Mumma, thank you for showing me the sun even in the darkest of rains Thank you for making me stand strong, no matter it is gala period or time of intense pain. Mumma, thank you for guiding me in every field  Thank you for protecting me from every problem and being my protective shield. Mom, thank you for loving me and being so cute Thank you for teaching me when to speak and when to be mute Mom, thank you for being such a great and noble soul thank you for motivating me to achieve my every Goal. Mumma thank you for teaching me to fig