Skip to main content

Essence Of Rain

                                                                

ESSENCE OF RAIN

                                                                         


was standing under the roof

Still I got wet arms,

Maybe, this is the reason I get included aloof

In the matter of swarms.


All of a sudden, I was startled 

To see sunshine transforming into thunder,

Humanity had taken a new form

Maybe mankind has caused such a blunder

That nature suddenly changed to cold from bright and warm.


I wonder when would the rain end

and leaves would fall in the weather yellow,

Everybody would be extricating and free wheeling,

When plight would change to wisdom mellow,

and nature will start resurrecting and posthealing.


I am sitting, watching the heavy intense rain

nothing can be seen nor heard

Now vision has become so blurred overpowered by pain

that nature cant be seen as it was but

is being transformed to hazard.


The droplets of rain as they touch the ground,

make sound tip and tap

so called valuable things have lost their worth,

now I just want to take a deep nap,

and rejuvenate the spirit of my inner earth.


The clouds have turned everything dark by cast of their shadow,

among so many people its difficult to raise inner voice

Maybe the time has come to change barren land to meadow

Let's stop sitting on the fence and make the correct choice.


Now maybe the rain is ending,

sunshine is replacing the haze

Every problem would get a new beginning or mending

Maybe life will now move at a faster pace.


Still I would miss those heavy pearls,

I will remember how I walked through those narrow lanes,

because future seems more brighter by 

Still rooting to our mains...


After rain rainbows always appear,

If today it is pain

Work hard to the extent of peck to piles,

just give your best to stimulate life gear

If you are struck in the middle ocean

reach out to the land even if it is away several miles..


That's all for today..

THANKS AND REGARDS

ADITI VERMA



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BECAUSE I EVOLVED

BECAUSE I EVOLVED Evolution is the course of nature.. I followed the path, Being one of the creatures.   As a new born, I didn’t know anything.. Then I crawled, Stumbled a thousand times.. But eventually learnt to walk.. Because I evolved…………   Growing up is a major characteristic of living beings I grew up following the same things...   As a child, I spoke a few words, Without knowing what they meant.. Later learnt that they bear such a heavy weight, Very distant from what I dreamt… Because I evolved..   As a toddler, Every argument of mine went to my mom to be dissolved.. But now I have managed to instill in me,   The art of getting the problems solved… Because I evolved…..   Since my birth, I was beholding everything just as it was.. Without the meaning being deciphered, Now I can perfectly interpret.  if somebody being designated as an official, is actually a shephered… Because I evolved…   Every that individual who go

THANK YOU MOM

Mom, this poem is dedicated to you Just to express my gratitude and say thank you.....πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— Mom thank you for making me ready for tomorrow Thank you for encouraging me when I was in tension and sorrow. Mom, thank you for believing in my dreams Thank you for promoting the inner beauty in me rather than using supplements and creams. Mom thank you for supporting and assisting me in my every task Thank you for Being my best friend in this world of fake masks. Mumma, thank you for showing me the sun even in the darkest of rains Thank you for making me stand strong, no matter it is gala period or time of intense pain. Mumma, thank you for guiding me in every field  Thank you for protecting me from every problem and being my protective shield. Mom, thank you for loving me and being so cute Thank you for teaching me when to speak and when to be mute Mom, thank you for being such a great and noble soul thank you for motivating me to achieve my every Goal. Mumma thank you for teaching me to fig