Skip to main content

THANK YOU MOM



Mom, this poem is dedicated to you
Just to express my gratitude and say thank you.....πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Mom thank you for making me ready for tomorrow
Thank you for encouraging me when I was in tension and sorrow.

Mom, thank you for believing in my dreams
Thank you for promoting the inner beauty in me rather than using supplements and creams.

Mom thank you for supporting and assisting me in my every task
Thank you for Being my best friend in this world of fake masks.

Mumma, thank you for showing me the sun even in the darkest of rains
Thank you for making me stand strong,
no matter it is gala period or time of intense pain.

Mumma, thank you for guiding me in every field 
Thank you for protecting me from every problem and being my protective shield.

Mom, thank you for loving me and being so cute
Thank you for teaching me when to speak and when to be mute

Mom, thank you for being such a great and noble soul
thank you for motivating me to achieve my every Goal.

Mumma thank you for teaching me to fight against all the odds
Thank you for keeping me away from all the negativities and frauds.

Mom, thank you for giving us those long and inspirational lectures
Thank you for being my confidant in all life annexures.

Mom thank you for making me future ready
Thank you for being so calm, composed and steady.

Mom, thank you for being the cheer in my life
Thank you for being a wonderful mother, sister, friend, daughter and wife.

Mumma thank you for being so audacious and bold
Thankyou for making me not a bronze but a 24 carrot gold.

Mom thank you for filling my life with a lot of  positive auria
Thank you being the reason behind my elation. joy bliss, happiness and euphoria!

This poem is not only meant for my own mother but to all the mothers in the universe without whom our existence is nearly impossible. I through this poem send my respect, to all the angels of the universe.
How do you feel about your mother?
Do tell me in the comment box.
That's all for today
Thank You
ADITI VERMA



Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Words with deep meaning πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  3. deepanshiverma368@gmail.comFebruary 13, 2021 at 9:45 PM

    Amazingly written

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom is irreplaceable. ... ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful lines not for your own mother but all of the mothers on this universe, Aditi kep it upπŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  7. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing. Keep goingπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

    ReplyDelete
  9. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was a pleasure reading it! Keep up the good work!❣��

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent Aditi...
    Very beautiful lines... Keep rocking...
    Sky is the limit for u....
    All d best....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BECAUSE I EVOLVED

BECAUSE I EVOLVED Evolution is the course of nature.. I followed the path, Being one of the creatures.   As a new born, I didn’t know anything.. Then I crawled, Stumbled a thousand times.. But eventually learnt to walk.. Because I evolved…………   Growing up is a major characteristic of living beings I grew up following the same things...   As a child, I spoke a few words, Without knowing what they meant.. Later learnt that they bear such a heavy weight, Very distant from what I dreamt… Because I evolved..   As a toddler, Every argument of mine went to my mom to be dissolved.. But now I have managed to instill in me,   The art of getting the problems solved… Because I evolved…..   Since my birth, I was beholding everything just as it was.. Without the meaning being deciphered, Now I can perfectly interpret.  if somebody being designated as an official, is actually a shephered… Because I evolved…   Every that individual who go

Essence Of Rain

                                                                 ESSENCE OF RAIN                                                                           I  was standing under the roof Still I got wet arms, Maybe, this is the reason I get included aloof In the matter of swarms. All of a sudden,  I was startled  To see sunshine transforming into thunder, Humanity had taken a new form Maybe mankind has caused such a blunder That nature suddenly changed to cold from bright and warm. I wonder when would the rain end and leaves would fall in the weather yellow, Everybody would be extricating and free wheeling, When plight would change to wisdom mellow, and nature will start resurrecting and posthealing. I am sitting, watching the heavy intense rain nothing can be seen nor heard Now vision has become so blurred overpowered by pain that nature cant be seen as it was but is being transformed to hazard. The droplets of rain as they touch the grou